Commercial Gas Engineer - Nottinghamshire
My client has 30 years' experience in the heating, ventilation, plumbing trades and a wide knowledge in mechanical design and system operations. They have a wealth of experience which has seen them manage a range of works in the public and private sector such as new and refurbishment installation projects, responsive call outs, legionella compliance works, boiler replacements, water treatments and minor works.
They are currently recruiting a mobile commercial gas engineer for their various East Midlands commercial and domestic contracts which include local council sites, education, health care and public services.
The commercial gas engineer role:
- This is a mobile role with travel across various East Midlands sites/contracts
- To deliver planned, preventative and reactive maintenance in line with the contract service delivery plan for Commercial and Domestic gas and related equipment
- To carry out gas works including minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- To investigate, troubleshoot and rectify defects in all boiler and gas systems and associated plant/components, commissioning subcontractors where necessary
- To ensure all statutory documentation is completed and kept up to date at all times
Essential Commercial Gas Engineer Qualifications:
- ACS commercial Gas (COCN1, CORT1, CIGA1 etc.)
- ACS Domestic Gas (City & Guilds, NVQ Level 2, ACS, CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1 etc.)
- LPG qualifications desired but not essential
- Oftec qualifications desired but not essential
- C&G F-gas/ C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition would be advantageous
Commercial Gas Engineer Package:
- Salary: £34,000 - £37,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Company vehicle, fuel card etc.
- Overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for training and development
If you are a fully qualified commercial gas engineer and you are interested in the position please apply with your updated CV or call Joe on 01745 772218 for more information.