Lead Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a large existing team of engineers on a prestigious site in Pangbourne. Our client can offer great career progression and regularly promote from within.
As a Lead Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will work as part of the larger team of on-site engineers working Monday-Friday (normal working hours) with plenty of over time availble.
- Lead Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
- Covering a well known site in Pangbourne
- Overtime available paying at 1.5x and 2x standard rate.
- Salary: £34,000-£39,000
- On site gym, cafe and free parking
Job specific accountabilities
- Carry out preventative maintenance program with the larger team of engineers
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- Have an involvement in projects
- Liaise with our clients representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Liaise with building facilities team to ensure any shared landlord and tenant systems are operating correctly
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ/C&G Mechanical/Plumbing
- Previous experience within the FM industry or as a mechanical maintenance engineer
- Electrical/HVAC qualifications are a bonus but not required.
If you would like the opportunity to work for one of the best FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression who will invest time and money into their engineers please apply directly or contact Kieran on 020 8092 6500