Administrator/ Help Desk
Our client is looking for an administrator/help desk coordinator to work in their corporate ground contract, based in Woking
This is a full time role and the salary is dependant on experience.
- To schedule all reactive and planned works to appropriate resource, paying attention to location, expertise and response targets.
- To accurately record day to day information.
- To ensure that the engineer days are optimised to drive maximum productivity from the team.
- Ensure all jobs marked an incomplete by engineers are followed up and reallocated as appropriate.
- Undertake project work as and when required.
- Prepare quotes to customers and clients.
- Arrange third party attendance where required, raising appropriate Purchase Orders and Work. Requests and obtaining required completion information.
- Ensure all jobs are completed within the required response times and costs.
- Deal with communications in a professional and prompt manner.
- Ensure non productive time is accounted for on system.
- Escalate issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers promptly.
- Ensure full audit trails are maintained and evidenced where required.
What we are looking for
- Have experience working within a service delivery or contact centre.
- Process strong IT skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills with the ability to provide detailed information and advice in a clear and positive manner.
- Have the ability to interact and communicate as appropriate with their audience, which will encompass colleagues, engineers, contract and performance managers and third party suppliers.
- Work effectively under pressure within a busy and diverse environment.
- Show a creative approach to analysing and solving problems using technology and reported information.
- Adhere to process and compliance requirements.
- Work well as part of a team.
- 20 - 23 days annual leave
- Contribution Pension
If this is of any interest to you please apply with your CV or call Kieran on 01745 772218
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||4th December 2018