You’ll be working for a client that offers integrated facilities management solutions which cover on and off-site management, 24/7 helpdesk, maintenance, cleaning, catering, security, project management and a whole host of related services.
As a management company they work to deliver value for money across the range of facilities and property management services required to provide the best environment for their customers. By engaging and managing the best-fit local, regional and national supply chain partners, they deliver services tailored for their clients.
They are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to cover the South Coast
What you’ll be doing
You will be working on various commercial properties on a client contract carrying out service, maintenance and repair to a range of commercial gas systems. This will include but not limited to commercial boilers and other appliances, pipework etc.
It is a permanent role and comes with a vehicle, travel time, holidays and pension. Monday to Friday and overtime is available.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £38,000 to £42,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Includes Van, Fuel Card, and Mobile Phone.
- Company benefits package as standard (Travel time, Holidays, Pension etc)
What you’ll need
- Multiple Commercial gas tickets and/or Changeover Gas Tickets if applicable having previously been just domestic.
- Experience in a Commercial Gas Engineering role carrying out maintenance, breakdowns, servicing (Minimum 1 year).
- All relevant and required current certification/qualification
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Sarah on 01745 772218