CDM (SHEQ) Advisor
Do you have a working knowledge of the CDM Regulations 2015 including all Duty Holder responsibilities? We have a CDM Advisor role available working in our clients well established SHEQ Team supporting contracts in their Healthcare and Education sector. A salary of £30 - £37k is on offer with a company car and benefits package.
Based - to be agreed on appointment and negotiable.
Working hours - 37.5 hours Mon-Fri 09.00 - 17.00
The Places, Health and Education (PHE) sector delivers a large range of services to a range of customers. This role is concerned with the assurance of the processes that surround our activities which fall under the CDM Regulations 2015; this includes Notifiable and non-Notifiable project work and normal construction activities but also our day to day FM activities which often fall under the remit of the current CDM Regulations.
- Have a working knowledge of the CDM Regulations 2015 including all Duty Holder responsibilities.
- Understand how those regulations impact PHE for project works but also the on-going FM activities.
- Assist the Head of SHEQ and the Commercial Teams in working with our clients to understand how the CDM Regulations would be implemented.
- Ensure that any CDM-related documentation arising from this is stored appropriately.
- Maintain the in-house policy, procedures, forms and templates in support of CDM compliance.
- Work with the SHEQ Manager (Construction) and as part of the SHEQ Team in PHE, and other stakeholders, to update and improve the documentation as it might be required.
- Deliver training on the implementation and operation of the CDM Procedures to stakeholders.
- Carry out CDM compliance audits of contracts and projects to ensure that the correct documentation is in use. Assist with the close out of resulting non-conformances.
- Administer the internal notification process ensuring that all CDM activities are internally notified and considered.
- Experience of working with or managing the CDM Regulations 2015 including knowledge of all Duty Holder responsibilities.
- Experience of working in the construction environment.
- Experience of working within a FM environment would be beneficial.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate and/or SMSTS.
- Current CSCS Card.
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook). Concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Safety Coach/Trainer qualification - desirable.
- Full driving licence required and ability to travel.
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218