Working for one of the UK's leading FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression opportunities
Working on a well-known static site in Cardiff reporting to Contract manager.
Purpose of the Job
To provide a Comprehensive financial, administrative service and to provide co-ordination to engineers and subcontractors as required, to also support all Business Operations portfolio. To assist with contract negotiation of contracted out works.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- To assist with the Negation of subcontracted maintenance works, followed up with planning and control work on site, Health & safety and compliance documentation;
- To co-ordinate all sub-contractor site visits to ensure full compliance
- Take ownership of management reports and achieve results within quality and time restraints.
- To manage the Concept CAFM system including system integration & improvement, data entry and the production of operational reports for KPI measurement reporting;
- To Budget for cost and progress tracking against the contract resource availability;
- Formulate recharges and tracking costs for additional requested works of residents and retail partners to allow the site to recharge inter-departments
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
- Understand and oversee Admin / Office procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are (but not limited to):-
- To oversee the operation of the Helpdesk efficiently ensuring all calls are dealt with and allocated to engineers in a timely manner
- Research and scope out potential ideas for departmental project and efficiency work
- Provide customer feedback and progress chasing of customer requests
- To carry out general office / contract support duties
- To assist the Contract Manager and support in any other office duties seen fit.
- To manage closely all Work in Progress and advice on time scales and deadlines
- To monitor and advise on comprehensive spend and ensure the spend spread sheet is meticulously kept up to date.
- To manage and chase all Debt related to the contract
- To issue all invoices relating to the portfolio of contracts in a timely manner
- Control of a personnel and HR documents and training records
- Overview of all sub-contractor log books and site log books
- Over seeing statutory compliance maintenance and ensuring log books are updated accordingly
- Producing various client reports and contract review packs as and when required
- Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level.
- Microsoft – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and outlook Skills
- Previous experience in a Facilities Management role
If you have the experience and looking for a great new opportunity as contract support apply with CV or contact Kirsty 01745 772218 firstname.lastname@example.org
||Permanent Part Time
||£15000-19999 per year
||13th August 2019