Working for one of the leading Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance / Facilities Maintenance companies in the UK. As a company they employ over 2,000 multi-skilled engineers and turnover more than £5Billion. They can offer a long term, stable and secure employment that comes with holiday pay, sick pay, pension and excellent company benefits
Role as a Regional Facilities Manager is to develop and implement a strategic approach to maintaining and improving the contract with specific accountability for enhancing profit margin, improvement and organic growth, together with the development of a proactive culture within the organisation.
Overall accountability for the delivery of customer service delivery, together with the co-ordination of environmental, health and safety and man-management planning policies and procedures within area of responsibility.
- Support the company’s long term objectives and make appropriate contributions to divisional and corporate decision making.
- Develop and grow the business by actively encouraging a proactive and strategic business development attitude with all levels of employees.
- Support, lead and motivate the key managers within the contract.
- Manage the people development and succession planning within contract to ensure opportunities are created and key personnel and retained
- Work closely with the senior team to ensure that cost data is current, benchmarks are in place and efficiency drives enhance the performance capability.
- Ensure that the budget is adhered to and all levels of expenditure are within the set divisional targets.
What we are looking for
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills, experienced in leading multi-disciplinary, multi-site teams.
- Demonstrative experience of multiple client management.
- Experience of growing the business through organic growth and new business.
- Experience in financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis is required.
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets both personally and through others.
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles - views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities and learn from experience.
- Experience as a Facilities manager or in a senior FM role desirable
- Knowledge of budgets, KPA's, SLA's, HR, Rotas’ general managing/supervisory essential
- Must have experience within a commercial background, healthcare background is desirable
if this fantastic opportunity interests you please apply with CV or contact Sara Cawley for more information 01745 772218