Mobile Electrical Engineer
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit a Mobile Electrical Engineer to work on commercial sites around the in each of the Manchester and Warrington areas. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Carry out Water Testing.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- Salary of £29,000 to £32,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Includes Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Commercial Electrical Facilities works
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications or Apprenticeship.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Legionella Awareness (ESSENTIAL)
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or more recent version (Desirable)
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218