Air Conditioning & Chiller Engineer (Static)
Our client one of the largest Facilities Maintenance and Construction companies in the world. They employ over 20,000 multiskilled tradsmen and support staff and turnover 2 billion a year working in sectors such as Government contracts, Healthcare and Education, Retail, Energy sector, privste sector, aviation, medical science and more.
They are now looking to Employ an Air Conditioning Engineer on the West Coast of Scotland in Dunbar.
Purpose of the role:
To provide HVAC/Chiller Maintenance and Installation works on Site
- PPM and Reactive Maintenance of Air Conditioning Systems and Chillers.
- Awareness of risk assessment and working with equipment
- Perform point of work risk assessments
- Previous experience within Facilities Maintenance and minimum 3 years experience within Air Conditioning and Chiller Maintenance.
- Rectify problems where appropriate
- Carry out risk assessments before undertaking any works
- Recognised Apprenticeship/NVQ Qualifiaction/City & Guilds Air Conditioning and Refrigeration level 2 or 3
- 17th Edition (Dersired not Essential)
- Experience working with Commercial and Industrial Air Con systems, Chillers and refigeration Systems
- Testing & Inspection
- Installs & Commissioning
If this role is of any interest to you please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218