Working for one of the leading Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance / Facilities Maintenance companies in the UK as an Electrical Shift Technician based in Central London
They can offer a long term, stable and secure employment that comes with holiday pay, sick pay, pension and the chance to earn overtime and career progression.
The successful candidate
- Be fully responsible for the operation and maintenance of critical / essential mechanical and electrical equipment within Buildings and Data Centre’s.
- Complete PPM’s to sufficiently maintain critical systems - Generators, chillers. HVAC systems
- Monitor BMS system
- Respond to reactive task/incidents when required
- You will need to be a qualified electrician and will have electrical qualifications such as Electrical Installation parts 1&2, A&B, 17th edition or any equivalent electrical qualifications.
- You must also have critical experience working with Generators, UPS, Chillers etc (Ideally previous Data centre background)
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Continental shift pattern
- Shift handover times at 5am and 5pm
For further details then please apply online or call Sara Cawley on 01745 77 22 18