Newcastle - you must be willing to travel as this role is working Nationwide
- £15 per hour
- Lots of overtime available - minimum 50 hours
- No call out, however, weekend work required as and when needed
- 22 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
Our client is a local company based in Newcastle who's engineers have over 25 years experience in the industry.
You will be working on commercial sites Nationwide.
Our client is looking for an Installation & Maintenance Electrician experienced in installation, inspection and testing and BMS controls.
- Carry out the Service, Maintenance and repairs on various equipment in properties throughout the North East.
- Installation of Commercial Electrical and Building Services and Associated Equipment, in properties throughout the North East.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be able to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work on their own, or as part of a team; communicate at all levels.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Time Served as a fully qualified Electrician with a Building Services/Electrical background.
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of and experience of electrical installations within commercial buildings and building services in general.
- Understanding of all relevant legislative and statutory requirements and implementation of Safe Systems of Work.
- Relevant qualifications:
- HNC, or equivalent
- City and Guilds 2330
- City and Guilds 2382
- IEE 17th/ Edition Wiring Regulations
- Preferably City and Guilds 2391
- Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations, or Equivalent.
- A Full UK Driving License is essential (a vehicle will be provided).
- DBS Clearance
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV or call Suzie on 01745 772218.