You have the opportunity to work for one of the leading facilities management companies in the World. They have over 12,000 employees serving clients in over 70 countries; they have a turnover of £1 billion with a portfolio numbering over 750 clients.
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centres, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced mechanical engineer to be based at their client's head office located in Nottingham
The mechanical engineer role is responsible for all reactive and PPM maintenance on mechanical systems across the site. This role will require working on a variety of systems inclusive of HVAC, plumbing, gas and pumps.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Completing reactive calls to, HVAC, CRAC, electrical, plumbing and building fabric equipment
- Delivering pre-planned maintenance, working with subcontractors and 3rd parties
- To ensure sites are maintained in line with our contract agreement.
- Liaising closely with the customer and helpdesk to feedback and report on work
- There is also a requirement for minor installation work
- It is essential that this person undertakes and successfully completes specialist training when required to do so by their manager, their continued employment will be based on this ability.
Skills / Experience Required
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a multi-disciplined Engineer (Mechanical/Plumbing with good Electrical knowledge of building services)
- Experience of operating a BMS system is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Experience of working in a high-end client environment in which he/she has regular face to face engagement with building managers will be an advantage.
- Record keeping and filing of works records would also be a pre-requisite.
- NVQ level 3 - Plumbing/Mechanical Engineering
- ACS Gas Safe: Commercial & Domestic (COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CPA1 etc.)
- Citb/City & Guilds F-Gas/ or equivalent
Mechanical Engineer Package:
- Salary Package: £30,000 (Negotiable depending on experience and skill set)
- 25 Days Holiday plus statutory
- Opportunities for overtime
- Unlimited budget for further training
- Company benefits
- Company pension
If you are fully qualified mechanical engineer and you are interested in this position please apply with your CV or call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218.