Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Carpentry)
22.8K + Perm contract, Double time OT + Benefits + VAN + Fuel Card + Tools
You will be working for one of the largest FM Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit a Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Carpentry) to work on a number of major commercial contracts in the North West.
What you’ll be doing
- Installation, Maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of Retail fixtures
- Undertake essential repairs on Commercial sites with regards to Carpentry
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £22,800
- Overtime Available, paid as Double Time
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Company benefits package as standard.
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Commercial shop fitting or carpentry in a similar role.
- Facilities Maintenance Experience is essential
- Must have C&G/ NVQ Level 2 Carpentry (preferably Level 3).
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Kathy on 01745 772218