I am recruiting for a Commercial Gas Maintenance Engineer covering the Surrey and surrounding areas.
My role is working for a French Multinational Electrical Utility Company which is a leading energy and services group employing 17,000 people in the UK.
You will be required to maintain all commercial gas appliances in retail, industrial, Government and commercial facilities.
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled
• First line response to reactive repairs
• Servicing of boilers
• Cleaning and changing parts
• Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
• Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
• Commercial Gas Ticket (COCN1, TPCP1)
• Good understanding of Boilers, heating plants, burners and district heating is advantageous
• Experience of working in a client facing role
If this role as Commercial Gas Maintenance Engineer is of interest please call HVAC Recruitment on 01745 772218 and ask for Charlotte, attentively you can email Charlotte on firstname.lastname@example.org