Working for one of the UK's leading and largest Mechanical and Electrical companies.
The company employs over 2,000 multi-skilled maintenance engineers including electrical, mechanical and general maintenance staff.
They cover air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package.
They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to cover a number a Naval Bases around the south Coast area.
1. Able to function effectively in a maintenance electrcial environment providing good quality communication across whole business.
2. Support other team members as required to establish and maintain best work practices; including all technical and training documentation.
3. Maintenance engineers reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.
4. Prioritise requests for assistance to the shift team so that issues can be investigated and resolved effectively as required.
5. Maintain the MiCad system to ensure that work is logged and closed out as required.
6. Develop and maintain good relationships with service users, staff and managers of the trust.
7. Arrange cover for holidays and training courses.
8. To communicate and act in a manner, which will promote the organisation by maintaining standards, being professional, compassionate and caring at all times.
The salary band is between £28-34k depending on skills and experience
Required Experience & Qualification:
If your a Maintenance Electrcian and this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Sarah on 01745 772218