You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit 2 Maintenance Electricians to work on commercial sites in the Reading area. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
Our client are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to work on one of their very prestigous sites in Reading
The site is new and has a cluster of 3 builds within itself.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £30,000 to £33,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday
- Includes Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Electrical Facilities maintenance (Essential)
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or more recent version (Desirable)
If your a Maintenance Electrician and if this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Sarah Evans on 01745 772218 or email email@example.com