Service Operations: Fire & Water:
- Carry out closed system flushing works to the highest standards, as per the guidance stated in BSRIA BG50/29.
- Provide technical support within the projects team.
- Ensure you have all correct equipment to carry out works in accordance with BSRIA BG50/29.
- Identification and escalation of issues to the Project Manager when required.
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are completed to a high standard within the agreed timescales.
- Complete full interpretation of the laboratory and infield test kit results creating bespoke quotations and proposals.
- Meet with clients when required.
- Be able to technical lead/guide installation and commissioning works.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed, team members are working safely at all times.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues at all times.
- To ensure all works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- To support business growth and retain existing customers.
- Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Project Manager.
- Take responsibility for your own training needs and others, bringing them to the attention of the Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge and understanding of BSRIA BG50/29, BSRIA training course completion would be advantageous.
- IT skills.
- Demonstrable mechanical knowledge of closed systems and relevant assets.
- Knowledge and understanding of side stream filtration systems, and pre-treatment plants.
- Suitable level of chemical and chemistry understanding.
- Suitable and sufficient experience working within the water treatment industry.
- Health and safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Implementation skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers and represent the company in a professional manner along with the ability to resolve any issues that may occur.
Full time 40 hours per week
Salary negotiable 26,000 - 30,000
Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role please contact Tom on 01745 77 22 18