Working for one of the UK’s Leading Facilities Management Companies, our client is looking for a well experienced Helpdesk Administrator to join their expanding company.
Mon – Fri
8am – 5pm
24 – 28k
- Managing engineer’s calendars
- Scheduling work to be completed by engineers
- Answering and screening telephone calls customer enquiries, callouts, request, complaints.
- Liaising and communication with service engineers and subcontractors.
- Logging calls, work, and invoicing, on our service database system
- Preparing work quotations and raising invoices
- Build strong customer relations
- Assisting with the Services and Maintenance Manager and the Technical Services Manager with day to day ad hoc duties
- Be at ease with receiving instructions and carrying out ad hoc Administration duties for other Senior Management.
The successful candidate for the Helpdesk Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Outlook and Microsoft packages
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent time management and communication skills - A must
- Willing to be involved in the day to day activities and contribute to varying office administration duties.
- Previous experience of working in a customer services-based role
- Previous experience of scheduling work would be a strong advantage as well as SIMpro experience
If this role is of any interest to yourself please call the office on 01745 772218, alternatively you can email me a copy of your CV on email@example.com