Air Conditioning Engineer - Mobile
You will be working for a well established and highly reputable Facilities Maintenance Company that provide services to a very healthy and strong portfolio of clients in the UK. They are looking to recruit a Air Conditioning Engineer to work on commercial properties around the Preston and surrounding areas. They are a well known globally established company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of Air Conditioning systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £30,000+ (Dependent On Experience, Skillset and Qualifications).
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- 8am till 5pm as standard.
- Includes Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
- 33 Day's Hoiday per annum.
- Door to Door travel time, paid.
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Commercial Facilities maintenance in a similar AC role.
- City & Guilds FGAS 2079/2078 Qualification (Essential).
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 2/3 Refrigerant & Air Conditioning qualifications or equivalent Apprenticeship (Essential).
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 2/3 Electrical qualifications or equivalent Apprenticeship (Desirable).
- 17th Edition / 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Desirable).
If this vacancy appeals to you and matches your skills, qualifications and experience, please apply with your CV or call me, I'm Matt and I'm available on 01745 772218.
Alternatively if you're an Air Conditioning Engineer and you're seeking a new challenge but elsewhere in the North West then please give me a call and It'll be my pleasure to help.