Electrical Maintenance Enginee34
As a Maintenance Electrical Engineer you will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK covering a mixutre of electrical and mechancial maintenance duties. They are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer/ Building Services Engineer to work on multiple contracts. They are a well known global FM company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
The site to be covered is located in Southamton
What you’ll be doing
- Electrical Maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Perm role
- Salary of £30,000 to £34,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Company benefits package as standard.
What you’ll need
- Building services experience.
- You will need experience of Commercial Electrical Facilities maintenance.
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or more recent version (Desirable)
If your an Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Multi Skilled Engineer and this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Kieran on 01745 772218