Life-cycle & Asset Manager
Lifecycle & Asset Manager
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager reporting to the Estates Service Head will provide direct managerial and technical support in the asset database population to Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems to Planet Enterprise.
The main purpose of the role is to refine and complete the current asset database ready for migration to Planet Enterprise.
Further requirements will be to liaise with the Works Coordinator PPM planner, as the Assets are directly linked to the Planned Maintenance CAFM system, to identify and specify the required critical spares, and to support the head of estates in procurement of the stores.
- Responsible for population of the Planet Enterprise database
- Help to maintain the database of Estates records.
- Utilise Planet Enterprise to obtain relevant information appertaining to assets and PPM.
- Bar code all assets and, in close liaison with the Works Coordinator, set up paperless, planned and reactive mobile working utilising handheld units.
- Review all O&M manuals and identify specification and volume of critical spares required to address availability criteria within the contract.
- Assist in procurement of stores and consumables.
- Promote cross department interaction and networking with external organisations as appropriate to foster innovation and best practice for the greater benefit
- Promote the interface within the Estates team to ensure understanding and awareness of the information held within Planet and its operational application.
- Patient and/or staff information is confidential. It is a condition of employment that you will not use or disclose any confidential information obtained during the course of your duties.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience of Asset Management
- Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC systems
- Mechanical or Electrical City and Guilds or equivalent
- Maintenance training
- Able to interpret detailed technical drawings and plans
- Working at heights (roofs)
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple issues and short term projects concurrently
- IT literacy - candidate must have report writing skills.Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required
- Must be a highly motivated person who works well within a team setting and more so independently
- Healthcare Estates experience
- Additional building qualifications
- Use of AutoCAD
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV online or call Jamie on 01745 772218