60K - 65K
Have you recently been furloughed? Suffered from redundancy due to COVID-19?
One of our biggest clients is now looking for a Contract Manager to work across a brand new Data Centre in Slough.
One of our largest and leading clients in the FM industry is looking for an Contract Manager to join them on a large Data Centre, ideally qualified electrically or mechanically with very strong technical and hard services background.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, bonuses, benefits, private health care scheme and much more.
- Monitor planned preventative maintenance schedules and assist in the forward planning of property maintenance
- Management of day to day maintenance, including instruction of contractors; inspection of works and authorisation
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and companies' policies and standards
- Ensure proper financial and contractual management in all areas, including liaison with accounts, input to capital and revenue forecasts for project spend
- Ensure proper financial and contractual management for technical/engineering contracts and project works
- Review occupier proposals for alterations working alongside the Building Surveyors
- Liaise as necessary with project management staff within their appointed external consultants to ensure smooth handover of projects into the managed portfolio.
-Ensure that all services operate to their optimum energy efficiency and strive for continuous improvement.
- Support construction and development teams with the transition to management (where applicable)
- Ensure suitable and sufficient training is provided to all technical staff
- Manage property records ensuring the latest versions are uploaded to the relevant portal
- Support customers with all technical queries, applications and issues delivering excellent customer service levels at all times
- Manage positive relationships with occupiers ensuring they understand the technical operation of the building and their responsibilities for maintenance and repair
- Continually monitor and report on maintenance contractor and engineer's performance
If this role as a Contract Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.