Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Our client is one of the world’s largest integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a multi skilled electrical maintenance engineer to join a semi-static team working between Chessington and Weybridge.
The successful multi skilled electrical engineer candidate will be responsible for carrying out all electrical and mechanical maintenance associated duties, including general building services on a commercial building.
Looking to start with immediate effect.
- Multi skilled electrical engineer.
- Working between two sites; 90% Chessington – 10% Weybridge.
- Semi-static role with van.
- 25 days holiday
- 1.5x (Monday-Friday) and 2x (Sunday and Holidays) overtime.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key responsibilities include ensuring all your allocated engineering activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Take ownership of the clients’ needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client
- Shows enthusiasm and energy about their work and encourages others to do the same.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment
- Project a professional demeanour with colleagues, clients and their customers
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Industry relevant qualifications
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications C&G 2361 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- 17th/18th Edition as a minimum
- Electrical Control Panel maintenance and repair desirable.
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Sound administration and organisational skills
- Must be confident at working at heights using scaffold, scissor and boom lifts
- Critical background is advantageous
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- High standard of workmanship
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you meet the requirements of a multi skilled electrical engineer and would like to apply for this role please send your CV or call Charlotte on 01745 772218