Total FM Facilities manager
Total FM Facilities Manager
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the day to day delivery of all FM services across 6-8 sites in the region of Balham, Stockwell, Stratham.
This role is a temp-permanent position looking to get for Total FM manager to start asap
To ensure all requirements associated with the contract and QSHE are implemented and adhered to fulfilling all contractual and statutory compliance.
Monitor and report on Service Delivery performance monthly or as requested by the client.
To ensure budgets are managed and utilised effectively to achieve overall contract profitability. You must have previous experience of managing hard and soft services.
- Manage compliance to contract standards with the service delivery of planned maintenance, helpdesk, cleaning, grounds, catering, waste, caretaking & porterage, energy, reactive maintenance etc.
- Efficiently & effectively manage the budget to meet the contract requirements within agreed margins.
- Deliver a safe and secure working environment, including H+S monitoring, inspections, audits and coordination of all H+S and compliance requirements.
- Ensure all staff and contractors work effectively, efficiently and within safe guidelines across all sites, utilising RA's and SSOW's.
- Provide monthly, or as and when required, any information, reports, quotations or other details in order to assist in achieving financial targets and reporting requirements.
- Liaise with school, SPV and Authority representatives at regular and adhoc meetings.
- Maintain records, including QSHE and M+E IMS, for the purpose of audits of Health & Safety and statutory compliance.
- Scope, procure and instruct works to fulfil variation and lifecycle requirements within given time scales whilst minimising impact on end users.
- Ensure all team PADPs, training plans and performance management plans are implemented.
- Carry out monthly helpdesk job validation to ensure correct and appropriate completion, documentation submission and quality of works.
- Facilitate reviews of all subcontracted services including site audits; catering, grounds, waste, hard & Soft FM service providers.
- Investigate and close out complaints and address underlying issues accordingly.
- Assist in the issue of and collation of customer satisfaction surveys to ensure maximum returns achieved.
- Ensure appropriate management regime in place for the ordering, storing and utilisation of consumables and parts to aid speedy closure of jobs.
- Update and maintain Service Delivery Plans as necessary to enable annual submission as required.
- Carry out Authorising Persons or Responsible person's duties as necessary in line with competency levels.
- Assist in utility management and sharing best practice with the schools in order to reduce consumption.
- Any other duties deemed necessary to ensure contract and statutory compliance is achieved and maintained.
What we are looking for
- Suitable professional qualification or thorough experience in similar role
- Previous experience of management of Hard Services
- IT literate and able to use Word and Excel
- Experience of application and monitoring of KPIs and SLAs
- Organisational & planning skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Ability to work on own but also as a team player
- Ability to motivate staff
- Good level of understanding of Health & Safety practices and procedures; IOSH/NEBOSH
- Experience in managing directly employed staff and subcontractors.
- Understanding of the operational aspects of Facilities Management in schools.
- Financial and commercial experience and proven track record in budget management.
- Proven track record in service delivery of planned maintenance, helpdesk, cleaning, catering, waste, energy etc.
- Flexibility of working hours to encompass all operational hours as necessary.
- People management, leadership and project management skills.
- Commercially aware, finance management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage subcontractors within the budget parameters.
Hard Services Qualifications (Electrical, Air Conditioning) as a minimum.
If this role would be of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Kirsty on 01745 772218 email@example.com