Regional Contract Manager
Regional Contract Manager - East Midlands
You will be working for an internationally recognised facilities management company that offers electrical, mechanical and HVAC building services to various sectors that include manufacturing, education, retail, commercial and heritage sites.
They are currently looking to recruit a regional contracts manager to oversee their newly acquired FM contract with a nationally recognised retailer.
The ideal candidate will be located in either Derbyshire, Leicestershire or Nottinghamshire.
Regional Contract Manager Responsibilities
- To take full technical, commercial and operational responsibility for the successful and profitable execution of the national contract ensuring compliance with contract specifications and conditions
- To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice
- To be accountable for the regional engineering team ensuring that projects within their control are delivered in line with budget, margin, timescales and quality
- To manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the Account Director.
- To provide tendering facilities for extra project works to suit client requirements.
- To develop customer relationships and gain new opportunities through existing and customer base i.e. additional core contracts, extra works, total facilities opportunities
- To provide technical support to the customer and site based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors
- To lead, motivate and develop mobile engineering team.
- To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the regional business
- To monitor and control all costs associated with individual contracts thus providing timely information and feedback to senior management
- To liaise closely with clients, sub-contractors and other in-house teams, building and maintaining relationships.
- To manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing
- To monitor Health & Safety issues in respect of on-site and off-site staff
- To support with the performance development review (PDR) process, completing regular 1-2-1 meetings and tool box talks enhancing the employee experience
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
- Previous experience of working in a Mobile Engineering company/division
- Management experience combined with good Mechanical and Electrical technical knowledge;
- A proven track record managing a portfolio of contracts within the M&E industry;
- Experience managing mobile teams;
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge and skills to effectively problem solve;
- Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts;
- Excellent Customer Service Skills - ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s;
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines;
- Sound technical knowledge and financial/commercial awareness;
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to develop and build upon relationships with colleagues, suppliers and sub-contractors
Regional Contract Manager Package:
- Salary Package: £35,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
- Company Vehicle, fuel card etc
- Phone, Laptop
- Benefits Package
If you are interested in this regional contracts manager role please apply with your updated CV or call Joe Campbell for more information on 01745 772218