Temporary to Permanent role
An exciting opportunity has come along for an individual to join an exciting and hard working team of security officers. Details of this exciting role are below.
Role: Security Officer (SIA)
Location: Molson Coors Brewary, Tadcaster, LS24 9
Days: Shift work and may include nights and weekends
Hours: Average of 42 hours per week
Hourly rate: £9.50
A valid SIA badge is needed for this role.
Monitor / record / control of MCBC C.C.T.V systems,
- Monitoring of and responding to site alarm systems and emergency situations as required.
- Assist Fire Officer in carrying out weekly audibility tests and annual evacuation drills
- Isolate fire alarm zones in areas where hot work is taking place, checking and re-instating after work complete.
- Manage, monitor & control visitor & contractor access control systems, producing id cards as required.
- Provision of emergency call out services for employees, contractors etc.
- Manage, administer and process all vehicle-weighing activities including upkeep of all records, conversion factors and unit/trailer weights, checking of weights against documented computerised weights, dealing with discrepancies and producing reports.
- Maintain and update a weekly spreadsheet giving site easy access to recorded weights of goods both in and out of site i.e. Malt, Caustic, Syrup, CO2, Nitrogen deliveries and Water Treatment Plant Waste, Spent Grains, Yeast Bi-product, Tanker and Keg beer out.
If you're interested in this role please contact Daf on email@example.com or 01745 772218