Electrical Test & Maintenance Engineer
Our client is recognised as one of the leading facilities, energy and project management providers in the UK & Ireland. The company operates from a strategic network of regional offices throughout the UK and globally where they have over 400 offices and employ over 70,000 people.
They are now looking to recruit an Electrical Test & Maintenance Engineer to join their team based along the M4 Corridor.
Electrical Test Engineer & Maintenance Engineer role:
· Working on of the clients longest running contracts
· Carry out fixed wire testing & compliance, minimum 2-3 per week
· Log and provide quotes for any remedial works that need to be carried out.
· Return to site and complete any required remedial works
· 3 hour drop tests- fire alarm, fire extinguishers, PAT testing (in house training provided)
· Reactive work
On offer for Electrical Test Engineer & Maintenance Engineer
· Permanent role
· Mon - Fri, 40 hours
· Mobile role - van, fuel card, uniform, PDA
· Call out rota 1 in 6 (door to door travel on call)
· salary £30,000 - £34,000
· 2391/2394/2395 - essential
· 17 th / 18th edition - essential
· Electrical installations - essential
· PAT testing - advantageous
If you would like to apply for the Electrical Test & Maintenance Engineer role, please apply with your CV or call Kieran on 01745 772218