We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on behalf of our clients at multiple sites in Central London.
These roles will have the successful candidate working for some of the UK’s leading facilities management companies that can offer great career progression and stability.
- Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer
- 4 on 4 off shifts - 4 nights, 4 off, 3 days, 3 nights, 4 off
- 12 Hour Shifts
- £47,000 - £41,000
- Health Insurance, 20 Days Holidays & other benefits
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Health Insurance, 25 Days Holidays & other benefits
Job specific accountabilities;
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience;
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of testing and inspection
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh.