Our client who are a well established Nigerian HVAC Company based in Lagos are currently recruiting on a contract basis (Long term - Multi Contracts) who are either UK or Nigeria based.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide a first point of technical support and leadership for HVAC equipment(primarily chillers) troubleshooting and equipment modifications
· Perform skilled work in the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of HVACR equipment (primarily chillers)
· Ensures all safety policies, procedures and housekeeping standards are adhered to
· Site inspections and recommendations for modifications/ retrofits and energy savings
· Preparing reports
· Supervising local technicians and installers
· Offshore HVACR works on vessels and platforms
Qualifications and Traits:
· Willing to live and work in Nigeria for at least one year, preferably longer
· Several years of professional experience in Engineering, HVAC, Refrigeration technology
· Very good technical understanding and interest in new technologies
· A technical education is important, but a Degree is not essential
· Management experience is appreciated, but not essential
· Ability to be structured and deliver on time, whilst also agile and able to adapt processes
· Experience in Nigeria, West Africa, Africa, or Middle East appreciated (Desired not essential)
· English skills required for professional interaction, instruction, etc.
Some key systems identified are: Chillers/Chilled water systems, Precision Cooling, Data Centres, Thermal Management, Cold Storage / Industrial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning
Past experience with Familiar Brands of HVAC equipment is desired but not essential: Trane, McQuay, York, Climaveneta, Carrier and Daikin.
If this role would be of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218