Technical Sales Manager
Technical Sales Manager
What you’ll be doing as a Technical Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Technical Sales Manager to join a progressing and growing company. The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position.
They are ideally looking for a Technical Sales Manager with drive and determination to provide the very best customer service to existing clients while developing business with new prospective clients.
You will provide a sales function for Fireseal Foam Products while being aware of all aspects of Fire retardant and Acoustic values of the products.
You will be working mainly out on the road carrying out client visits, managing your own workloads, reporting to Sales Director.
You will work from the Office however most of the time will be travelling Nationwide.
- Sales to existing accounts and account servicing.
- Technical support wherever necessary liaising with the Fireseal department’s production and technical team where necessary.
- Liaison with Customer Care department to provide efficient service to the customer.
- Sales forecasting and achieving forecasted sales.
- Actively seeking new business opportunities.
- Recommending pricing strategies and implementing changes.
- Ensuring that account credit facilities run efficiently.
- Participating in Kaizen to continually improve job function.
- Support and develop the international export area of the business with travel away from home as and when required.
What you’ll get as a Technical Sales Manager
- £45,000+ per annum, dependant on experience
- Vehicle allowance (£6,500 gross per annum) + 45p per mile first 10k thereafter 25p per mile.
- Mobile phone etc
- Set holidays (starts on 22days) + Bank Holidays (8 days)
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- Hours of work generally between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. 40 hours.
What you’ll need to be a Technical Sale Manager
- Experience in the foam industry.
- Knowledge of industry and markets served by PU fire retardant foam.
- Specific knowledge of acoustic specifications for PU fire retardant foam applications in the noise reduction and insulation market places.
- IT literate with some knowledge of the SAP business system.
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218