Electrical Testing Engineer
Our client is recognised as one of the leading facilities, energy and project management providers in the UK & Ireland. The company operates from a strategicly placed offices throughout the UK, with over 40 engineers nationwide.
They are now looking to recruit an Electrical Test & Maintenance Engineer to join their team based in the Manchester area.
Electrical Test & Maintenance Engineer role:
· Working on of the clients longest running contracts
· Log and provide quotes for any remedial works that need to be carried out.
· Return to site and complete any required remedial works
· Reactive work
On offer for Electrical Test & Maintenance Engineer
· Permanent role
· Mon - Fri, 40 hours
· Mobile role - van, fuel card, uniform, PDA
· Call out rota between 1 in 4 and 1 in 6
· salary £31,000
· 2391 Testing & Inspect - essential
· 17th/18th edition - essential
· C&G Electrical installations - essential
· PAT testing - advantageous
If you would like to apply for the Electrical Test & Maintenance Engineer role, please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218