Our Client are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their leading mobile maintenance division. This is a great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer around the London, South East region who wants to be a part of a company that really look after and respect their employees with fantastic opportunities for development and progression.
The role is to operate within the maintenance team as a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works to various commercial contracts. Over time is available weekday and weekends
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines
- Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours call out rota
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc.
- Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
- Full UK Driving licence
Please apply with your CV or call the office and ask for Kirsty Jones on 01745 772218 email@example.com