Site Manager - Construction
Construction Site Manager
Day Rates of pay
Full Time 12 month Contract Position
Our clients are committed to leading their sector in sustainability. They are a Construction and Facilities Maintenance service provider to many large blue chip companies across the globe. In the UK they employ over 17,000 multi-skilled engineer and support staff.
They are looking for a Construction Site Manager to oversee the de-construction and the replacement of Rail works from groundworks up to new installation of tracks, turntable and other surrounding construction connected to the project.
Ensuring projects are delivered in compliance with the contract and governance arrangements.
- Quality assurance and overall integrity of projects.
- Managing the project budgets across multiple accounts through liaison with the Cost Management Team (where appointed).
- Facilitating the appointment of Design Teams & Contractors to the projects.
- Managing the delivery of each project to the agreed level of quality, programme and budget.
- Respective P&L for allocated projects.
- Managing both directly employed & agency resource.
- Managing third party contributions to the project.
- Managing the communications with all stakeholders (internal & external).
- Managing risks to the projects successful outcome.
- Reporting progress of projects at regular intervals.
- Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability.
- Seeking and developing ongoing continuous improvement.
- Providing aftercare services to the customer.
On offer is a fixed term contract of 12 months' work paying excellent day rates
- Preferably degree qualified (although not essential).
- Membership of a construction related institute e.g. RICS/CIOB/RIBA/CIBSE/MIET or APM Membership preferable.
- Experience within the Rail industry (Essential)
- A relevant Health & Safety qualification.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call either Joe or Jamie for more information on 01745 77218