You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World. They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
They are looking to recruit a Contract Administrator based at a prestigious site in Chester.
You will be part of the Hard Services Team carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
To provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious with the drive to progress within the company!
- Answer customer switchboard calls efficiently and transfer to the correct department
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems e.g. Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Log tasks on Concept Helpdesk system and assign to the correct engineer
- Monitor CAFM system on site including PPM records and reactives ensuring that we remain within contractual SLA
- Running CAFM Reports as required.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
What you will need:
- UK / EU citizen or valid work permit
- Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is a Permenent position
20 Hours Per Week
Mon-Fri - X4 Hours Flexible on working pattern
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 01745 77 22 18
||Permanent Part Time
||£10000-14999 per year
||5th August 2020