Mobile Maintenance Electrician
An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Maintenance Electrical Engineer to work for one of the Leading FM Companies
Form part of a team to provide a high level of maintenance support to the M & E Supervisor to meet Interserve business and contractual obligations. The successful candidate will work in Interserve’s Central Government Business unit and will be required to take any necessary security checks for the role.
To complete day to day effective maintenance of the clients estate, to complete remedial works to plant and equipment. To carry out PPM as required.
The role is mobile and the successful candidate will live within or around the Southampton and surrounding areas and will be required to complete a security check upon appointment.
- Permanent Role – Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile - Van, Fuel card
- Monday to Friday, Lots of overtime available
- Salary – £30k - 34k
- Location – Southampton, Surrounding areas
- Carry out planned maintenance to a variety of electrical equipment, as per detail and requirement;
- Carry out repairs to electrical systems and equipment as per requirement;
- Carry out general statutory and non statutory PPMs;
- Responsible for self and others to maintain a safe working environment as per the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and subsequent UK and EU amendments;
- Accept and feed back work on PPM system and suggest improvements;
- Offer support to other Functions;
- Completion of documentation as required, including RA’s & MS’s;
- Undertake Health and Safety, Technical and other training as required;
- Must be prepared to work towards multi-skilling;
- Other duties as the job role requires;
- Complete remedials to plant and equipment where required;
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Must have completed a recognised time served apprenticeship
- City and Guilds certificate/NVQ level 3 certificate or equivalent preferred
- 18th Edition qualification
- 2391electrical Inspection & Testing would be an advantage but not essential
- Familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Fault finding abilities are essential
- BMS Knowledge & capability (desirable)
- Lighting software knowledge (desirable)
- Generators, UPS Knowledge (desirable)
- Must have a clean driving licence (desirable)
- City & Guilds Electrical qualifications
- Portable Appliance Testing qualified (desirable)
- Previous experience in the electrical maintenance field
- Working knowledge of the maintenance of emergency lighting and fire detection systems. Desirable
- Experience of maintenance of standby generators and uninterrupted power supplies. Desirable
- Excellent team player.
Please apply if this is of any interest or call the office and ask for Kieran – 01745 772218