Air Conditioning Engineer
HVAC/ Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer
Luton/Stevenage and surrounding areas
£35,000+ per year with Additional overtime!
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer looking for work or a change of job in the North London area?
Recently been furloughed or left without work due to current COVID-19 outbreak?
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work on behalf of our client on a a large retail contract covering around North London and surrounding areas for one of the UK's top FM companies.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Covering a cluster of retail sites in North London.
- Overtime available.
- Salary: £35,000
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA & Company Card
Your responsibilities will include;
- Diagnosing and fixing HVAC system
- Collection and fitting of new parts
- Carrying out reactive calls and planned maintenance
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way
- Working safely in line with health and safety procedures
- Person Specification
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
Knowledge & Experience
- Wider building services knowledge would be an advantage
- Safe working practices in relation to 3 phase and single-phase electrics and applications
- Ability to maintain/ repair a range of mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors to recognised standards
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work at heights and work in confined spaces etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- PC literate
- High degree of flexibility in working hours with willingness to work flexible hours over a 24/7 operation
- High degree of mobility to travel throughout the area
- NVQ Level 2/3 - Air conditioning & Refrigeration
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1
- City & Guilds 18th Edition (Desirable)
If this position for a Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer / HVAC Maintenance Engineer sounds like something that interests you, please apply or contact Josh at HVAC FM Total Recruitment.