Maintenance Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a large existing team of engineers on one of London most prestigious data buildings. Our client can offer great career progression and regularly promote from within.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will work as part of the larger team of on site engineers working Monday-Friday (normal working hours)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
- Covering a large datacentre
- Overtime available paying at 1.5x and 2x standard rate.
- Salary: £34,000-£38,000
Job specific accountabilities
- Carry out preventative maintenance program with the larger team of engineers
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- General Building Maintenance carried out when needed.
- Liaise with our clients representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Liaise with building facilities team to ensure any shared landlord and tenant systems are operating correctly
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ/C&G Mechanical/Plumbing
- DRIVERS LICENSE IS A MUST (electric vehicle on site)
- Previous experience within the FM industry or as a mechanical maintenance engineer
- Electrical/HVAC qualifications desired but not required.
If you would like the opportunity to work for one of the best FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression who will invest time and money into their engineers please apply directly or contact Kieran on 020 8092 6500