Static Maintenance Electrician
You will be working for the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to work on a commercial site in the Salford area. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary up to £33,000 + OVERTIME +Shift allowance
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 2 days followed by 2 nights.
- Includes PPE, Uniform etc
- Company benefits package as standard.
What you’ll need
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- HV Experience is desirable
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218