Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer
£15 - £19 p/h
You will be working for a Lancashire based national facilities management provider operating on various HVAC contracts across the UK. This company specialises in providing both mechanical and electrical building services to various commercial clients.
The Commercial Gas Engineer role will be based around a variety of commercial contracts covering hotel groups, universities, care homes, pubs and various single and multi-commercial sites across the Midlands.
Commercial Gas Engineer Responsibilities:
- To undertake gas and mechanical works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To actively undertake general proactive maintenance work (reactive works not yet identified by a client) identified on site.
- To undertake gas, electrical, mechanical, fabric PPM works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works and attend to breakdowns when required.
- To provide callout response for the clients as detailed on the callout rota.
- To work an amount of overtime to complete chargeable out of hours PPM and reactive works.
- To work as part of an engineering team.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take ownership and accountability for ensuring site log books and standards are kept to a high standard.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensure customer satisfaction
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1 etc
- Electrical and / or mechanical experience would be advantageous. (17th/18th Edition, F-Gas etc)
- Having qualifications in more than one field is desirable.
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence
Commercial Gas Engineer Package
- Pay Rate: £15 - £19 per hour (Dependent on experience)
- 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA etc.
- Paid Travel Time
- Overtime opportunities
- Further training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this Commercial Gas Engineer position apply with your most up-to-date CV or call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218