Lead Shift Engineer - Waterloo
Mechanical or Electrical Shift Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Mechanical or Electrical Shift Engineer to work on one of the biggest co-working spaces in the world!
As a Mechanical or Electrical Shift Engineer you will be responsible to ensure that the contracted M&E maintenance and day to day reactive works in a safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Relevant experience of electrical or mechanical maintenance
- Relevant experience of electrical or mechanical supervision
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years shift work
- HV switching qualification or HV experience
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications or NVQ in Mechanical Engineering
- Fault finding on LV panels
- Testing of electrical circuits
- Ensuring that all plant, equipment, office and operational areas that are within JCA control are kept in a clean, tidy and serviceable state
- Carry out and supervise others with PPMs on all M&E tasks
- Carry out remedial tasks for all M&E remedial works
- Provide concise reports to line management and Service Desk where necessary
- Carry out PPM's on FCU's and AHU's
- Ensure regular communication with service coordinators, supervisors, contract managers and where necessary client representatives at all times.
- Write concise handover notes at the end of each shift
- Carry out minor plumbing repairs
- Carry out mechanical repairs
If this role as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer interests yourself or you would like to have more information please apply or call the office and ask for Jack Lane on 01745 772218