Mobile Mechanical Plumbing Engineer
Working for one of the UK's leading and largest Mechanical and Electrical companies. The company employs over 2,000 multi-skilled maintenance engineers including electrical, mechanical and general maintenance staff. They cover air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanical plumber for the London area in following:
- Fully qualified in plumbing
- Unvented certification
- Electrical competent
- Steam knowledge
- AHU experience
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance as directed
- Carry out timely and effective fault repair on equipment and systems within core discipline
- Identify faults and implement timely repairs on equipment and systems outside core discipline
- Assist other members of local team to ensure all SLA’s are met
- Work with other team members to ensure fault levels are minimised
- Communicate issues to ensure effective resolution
- Follow associated risk management procedures
- Take part in local teams 24/7 callout rota as required
- Ensure customers premises and equipment are maintained to a first-class standard
- Take ownership of tasks and manage through to completion.
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunity for revenue.
- Manage H&S in everything undertaken.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Working hours 8 till 5 with an hour for lunch
Working week Monday to Friday
Holidays 25 days a year plus all bank holidays
Over time paid at time and half and double time respectfully
Salary 36k - 38k
If you are interested in this role please apply or call the office and ask for Sarah Evans on 01745 77 22 18