Mobile Maintenance Electrician
You will be working for one of Britain’s Largest and fastest growing national providers of high quality facilities management services for commercial and public sector buildings. They are experienced at providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1400 clients at over 50,000 locations. We deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
The role is a permanent mobile electrical maintenance role based in Nottingham with a leading facilities management service provider. You will be working on their newly acquired contract. This role will involve mobile commercial electrical maintenance and some mechanical works, covering various offices and server sites in Nottingham, and very rarely a site in Rugby.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s PPM and task schedules
- Undertake PPM activity in a quality, professional manner.
- Production of technical and situational reports as required
- Proactively use the technology systems given to you so that the Company can be compliant with its contractual obligations at all times
- Carry out the works requested in a professional and proactive manner at all times
- To communicate clearly and effectively with the rest of the team and clients at all times
- Participation in the call out rota
- Writing activity reports in line with Company procedures accurately and timely
- Proactively assisting the management team to produce quotations by giving accurate and good quality information where extra works are identified
- Attending team meetings/briefings as requested at all times
- Provide resident site cover for holiday and sickness as required in order for the Company to fulfil its contractual obligations. This may be at very short notice
- To escalate any major site issues or incidents to your line manager asap once noticed
- To manage sub-contractors whilst working on site
- Undertake reactive maintenance works as directed by the Help Desk and/or management team
- Actively participate in the health and safety processes required under the Company policies and procedures on portfolio including, but not limited to, accident investigation, reporting, risk assessments and auditing
- Understand and be aware of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and are equally aware of their own roles and responsibilities within the company.
Essential skills / Experience
Ideally the successful candidate will be a multi-disciplined Engineer (Electrical with good Mechanical/Plumbing knowledge of building services) and experience of operating a BMS system is desirable.
Experience of working in a high-end client environment in which he/she has regular face to face engagement with building managers will be an advantage. Record keeping and filing of works records would also be a pre-requisite.
Qualifications / Skills
- C& G 236/2330 Parts 1 & 2 Preferred
- 17th/18th Edition Electrical Regulations preferred
- Excellent Building services experience
- C&G F-gas/NVQ Plumbing (Desired but not essential)
- Salary £30,000 - £32,000
- Company vehicle, fuel card, pda etc.
- Overtime opportunities
- Paid travel time
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call Joe on 01745 772218