Multi Skilled Engineer
Working for one of the UK's leading and largest Mechanical and Electrical companies. The company employs over 2,000 multi-skilled maintenance engineers including electrical, mechanical and general maintenance staff. They cover air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
Our client is looking for a multi skilled engineer to join the current team at their site in Swindon.
- Execution of Electrical and/or Mechanical Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks whilst on the site/sites in line with the contract scope and specification.
- Execution of General Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks on the site/sites with the contract scope and specification.
- Execution of Electrical and/or Mechanical reactive/Emergency Maintenance tasks and Minor Project works on the site/sites in line with the contract scope and specification.
- Execution of General Reactive/Emergency Maintenance Tasks and Minor Project works on the site/sites in line with the Contract scope and specification
Salary; £34,000 - £36,000
Day Shift role (Early, Mid, Late) + Overtime available
- Hold a relevant building services qualifications.
- Experience in a similar multi-skilled role.
- Experience with Electrical and Mechanical repairs / installations
If this role is of interest please apply or call the office on 01745 77 22 18 and ask for Jake