Fire Technical Estimator
To generate technical quotations and proposals for small works and system & remediation, this is following up from the Technical inspections to ensure customer compliance and drive revenue.
- To provide a triage service to technical reports including non-conformance and recommendations from the field technical team to establish appropriate course of action.
- To quote remedial work and small works identified from field technical reports in a timely manner to give excellent customer service and ensure compliance for our customers.
- On occasion, to conduct site technical surveys to enable accurate estimating.
- To build relationships with Field based sales teams and Branch Operations to maximise post inspection opportunities.
- To produce Proposals / Quotations / Tenders in accordance with Interserve standards and templates and ensure all are completed in accordance with appropriate technical standards and guidelines.
- To discuss quotations direct with clients, providing them with technical support and guidance.
- To maintain accurate records of all quotations on CRM.
- Achieve target Pipeline Value ongoing and Average Order Value.
- Achieve Sales Target as a minimum both for Annualised value and in year contribution.
What we are looking for -
- Experience of preparing technical quotations and proposals within Fire services
- A strong understanding of the Technical standards and guidelines governing Fire compliance and system design
- Proven success in dealing directly with customers in a business to business environment
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Sound technical knowledge of fire safety and legislation
- Copes effectively with a varied and busy workload
- Customer focused
- Able to time-manage/plan on a daily basis
- Methodical and structured approach to work
- Builds rapport both internally and externally, appreciating the need to network with colleagues to create buy-in
- Good communicator: written and verbal
- Gathers all relevant information that could impact a situation and creates proactive solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Focused on delivering results whatever the task. Plans an outcome before commencing the process.
- Proven track record of consistent results against targets set
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Persistent and tenacious
- Technically competent
- Commercially aware
Salary - £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV or call Jak Walsh on 01745 772218.