We are working with a large FM company that specialise in M&E building services and facilities management. They work across multiple market sectors, working with multiple well known, household brands.
They have recently acquired a brand new contract aerospace engineering company based in the Coventry area.
They have a vacancy for a working supervisor. The working supervisor role will be responsible for overseeing and scheduling the PPM and reactive maintenance across the site, managing a team of multi skilled engineers and occasionally helping out on the tools when required
- Overseeing all aspects of health and safety for the service & maintenance team.
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments for all service activities
- Technical support for all engineers
- Preparation and issuing all service and maintenance quotes
- Following up with customers including customer visits
- Site inspections and site safety audits
- Management of the standby rota and ensuring coverage is available 24/7
- Engineer assessments and training requirements
- Management of the following documents that are to be kept up to date, in conjunction with the Service Coordinator:
- Labour plan – ensuring all service personnel have their work schedules
- Weekly health and safety reports
- Quotation management files
- Oversee workshop activities
- Escalate matters as required to ensure that they are handled appropriately, protecting the company’s interests
- Appropriate weekly and monthly reporting for Senior Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidates will be time served and have as a minimum, a NVQ level 3 or equivalent academic qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC, Building services (water, gas, heating, ventilation and waste)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Previous FM sector experience
Working Supervisor Package:
- Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training Opportunities
If you are interested in this Working Supervisor role please apply with your updated CV or call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218.