Commercial & Industrial Gas Engineer
Our client who are one of the UK's leading Industrial and Commercial Boiler Manufacturers who cover various sectors including Hospitality, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Petrochemical and more are looking to recruit for ACS Commercial Gas Registered Engineers for installation, service, maintenance and upgrade work.
They are looking in all areas of Scotland for engineers due to new contract wins and client demands.
- Provide engineering assistance for planned annual boiler inspections and burner services.
- Working on various systems such as Boilers, Steam Boilers, Biomass, Industrial Hot Water Boilers as well as Domestic and Commercial systems
- Attending ad-hoc breakdowns and customer problems, providing quick and accurate diagnosis and solutions.
- Commissioning of new equipment and warranty repairs.
- Maximising opportunities to promote the companies services
- Playing a key role in the wider Service Engineer team, providing colleague support as required
- Timely completion of documentation including reports and timesheet
- Qualified commercial gas engineer
- Qualified 17th/18th Edition electrical
- Excellent diagnostic skills and dedication to achieving maximum performance and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative whilst providing a positive contribution to the virtual team.
- Experience of industrial steam and hot water boilers, burners, controls and ancillary plant (Training will be provided)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218