Static HVAC Engineer
Static HVAC Engineer - London
Salary: £35,000 - £36,000
Monday to Friday
Our client is seeking a Static HVAC Engineer to join an existing team of engineers to work across London's most prestigious buildings.
The ideal candidate will be based at one main site in the city but may be called upon to assist on another site nearby from time to time.
Our client can offer great career progression and regularly offer opportunities to upskill
- Static HVAC Engineer
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available.
- Salary: £35,000 -£36,000
Job specific accountability
- Carry out preventative maintenance program
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- To ensure all environmental conditions are always maintained with regard to critical building systems
- Liaise with our client’s representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Liaise with building facilities team to ensure any shared landlord and tenant systems are operating correctly
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ / C&G Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Level 2 & 3 (Desirable)
- F-Gas - 2079
- CP (Desirable)
- Previous experience within the FM industry.
If this role as a Static HVAC Engineer is of interest, please apply directly or contact Jake on 0208 092 6500