Head of FM
Head of FM (M&E trained)
You have the opportunity to work for a very successful and growing East Midlands based M&E building services company. They specialise in complete design and build contracts for commercial sector clients.
Head of FM Job Description;
The management of a busy FM office with M&E and Multi skilled staff with an operating Turnover circa £6 to 8m +.
Head of FM Responsibilities include:
- Developing overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including Mechanical, Electrical, Fire and Security, Data, Smalls work and Multi-skilled Building projects.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including Mechanical and Electrical and Multi-skilled Building operatives and liaising with trained Fire and Security, Data, and small works staff.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring the facilities are maintained to current standards and are compliant to relevant standards and codes of practice.
- Ensuring that facilities meet industry government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Financial reporting to the 'Board'
- Ensuring PPM projects are correctly planned, scheduled and executed.
- Overseeing PMM and reactive contract renewals.
- Managing HR and recruitment of staff in liaison with the Directors.
Key skills Required :
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Team working
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages
- Mechanical and Electrical background with some formal training/technical experience.
- Mechanical Bias preferred.
- A track record in Managing a FM department in a similar role.
Head of FM Package :
- Salary commensurate with Experience Circa £50k +
- Company Car
- Smart Phone
- Bupa and Pension after probation period.
If you are interested in this role please apply with you updated CV or call Joe Campbell for more information on 01745 772218.