Sustainability Manager - Belfast
The salary is circa £40,000 depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
We have an excellent opportunity for three Asset Managers to join our clients team in Northern Ireland supporting with the development, deployment and continual management of an asset management framework for our client.
Reporting to the Head of Assets these roles will ensure the client has lower risk and cost of ownership of their assets, enabling them to meet their strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Creat reports on usage for a variety of szied single sites acorss a large government portfolio
- Visit sites and assess equiptment
- Intereract and build lasting relationships with all departments
- Keep track and have some involvement in projects
- Review and update the Asset Register database with reporting data, contractor maintenance and maintenance standards.
- Create recommendations for the maintenance strategy
- Assess and continually improve equiptment across sites
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised experience in a similar field (8yrs+ ideally)
- Have a sustainability or waste management background
- Experience working on large portfolios or estates
- Idially have a background in government contracts (MOD, Fire etc)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar field
- Accredited qualification in an Engineering/Technical (bonus)
- Significant experience within a complex and mature sustainability enviroment
- Developing and managing relationships to ensure desirable outcomes
- Ability to work across functions and with client and suppliers to achieve outcomes
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail, quality driven approach
- Has great vision, be stategic and have gravitas
- Third Level qualification within a relevant construction specific discipline ( Electrical, Mechanical Etc)
- Excellent understanding of facilities management
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
For more information please call Kieran on 0208 092 6500