Our Client are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer Supervisor to join their leading mobile maintenance division. This is a great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer Supervisor around the Portsmouth region who wants to be a part of a company that really look after and respect their employees with fantastic opportunities for development and progression.
The role is to operate as the supervisor to a team of mobile Air Conditioning Engineers carrying out planned and reactive works to various commercial contracts including trains stations, control towers and signal centers.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
• Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines
• Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
• Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
• Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
• Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance
• Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
• Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
• To form part of the outside of normal working hours call out rota
• A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
• Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc.
• Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
• A good knowledge of all building services
• Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
• Full UK Driving licence
Perm role, 40hrs.
Companyy vehicle, fuel care and paid travel included
Salary around 35k-37k
For more information please call Sarah Evans on 01745 77 22 18 or email email@example.com