This role reports to the Compliance Manager to support and assist with Statutory, Contractual and Approved Codes of Practice compliance across the DWP contract with regards to assets, systems and process.
Please note, this position will be Mobile, based in/around the West Midlands & Wales
- Provide guidance, advice and direction to ensure that the contract achieves the compliance targets and objectives which are set within the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- To undertake compliance audits at a site based level to ensure that the agreed local records and documentation are held and maintained.
- Produce audit reports and action plans.
- Provide support to the PM team on documentation requirements to assure compliance.
- Provide advice and guidance to the FM teams as required.
- Establish and maintain responsive communication with internal staff and client staff.
- Demonstrate clear and effective alignment with the operational/corporate objectives.
- Monitor developments within the external regulatory environment and alert Management to any possible business impacts.
- Implement any internal quality improvement initiatives.
- To support strategic goals by providing leadership with regard to quality improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that staff embrace ownership of their areas.
- Ensure the PDA system being used within the contract is capturing required compliance documentation and transmission into the CAFM system.
- Ensure the quality monitoring schedule is followed and meeting all set targets and objectives.
- To liaise with Helpdesk Manager regarding customer and patient complaints and provide resolutions where required.
- Attend meetings at other sites/ head office with regards to compliance.
- Liaise with H&S and SSOW teams.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
What we are looking for
Must have the following:
- Experience in Engineering, Facilities Management background.
- Planned Maintenance experience with Auditing Qualification or Internal Quality auditor experience
- Mechanical and Electrical systems knowledge
- SSOW awareness
- IOSH managing Safely
- Information Management System experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve issues speedily and accurately
- Solutions orientated
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work well within established procedures and practices and has standards and results to be achieved
If this position would be of any interest please apply with your CV online or call Jamie on 01745 772218