mobile electrical engineer
Mobile Electrical Engineer
A great opportunity has risen for a mobile electrical engineer to join an upcoming facilities management team, covering commercial sites across the west midlands.
- Support the development of a truly business focussed maintenance environment based on a sound knowledge of building services plant and equipment.
- Ensure all maintenance techniques are relevant to business focused maintenance, best practice and statutory requirements.
- Identify continuous improvement projects.
- Undertake maintenance procedures, regular checks and routine inspections in conjunction with the maintenance team.
- Report upon poor performing assets and present engineering solutions.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety processes.
- Assist with maintaining legislative documentation.
- Assist the engineering team leader in carrying out Health and Safety inspections.
- We are looking for a fully qualified electrician.
- 18 th edition preferable.
- Previously working on commercial sites
- An individual who can carry out planned & reactive maintenance across the west midlands
- 15 - 17.00 per hour dependant on experience
- Holiday package
- 1 - 5 call out rota
- Door to door travel
- Call out fee
- Time and a half & double time opportunities