Mechanical OR Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical or Electrical Engineers
This family owned business established since 1985 who offer services from concept, design, supply and installation of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating products through to the service and maintenance of the units. These units are installed in various sectors including retail and commercial properties in and around UK Airports (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen & Newcastle).
- Carrying out service, maintenance, fault-finding and repair of commercial HVAC systems, this will include VRVs, VRFs, AHUs and chiller systems.
- Delivering pre-planned maintenance, working with subcontractors and 3rd parties
- To ensure sites are maintained in line with our contract agreement.
- Liaising closely with the customer and helpdesk to feedback and report on work
- There is also a requirement for installation work
- It is essential that this person undertakes and successfully completes specialist training when required to do so by their manager, their continued employment will be based on this ability.
- Must have Airport clearance/pass or have had one in the past 6 months
- Electrical Installation Level 3
- NVQ Levels 1, 2 or 3 Working with Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Systems or City & Guilds preferred but not essential
- Electrically qualified to City and Guilds 2381, BS7671 - (18th edition)
- Relevant and practical experience within a similar industry
- Sound awareness of risk assessment & working safely with equipment
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety
- Ability to create method statements read technical diagrams
- Ability to present and report technical information
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Shift pattern: Mainly nights
- Hours: Average 40 hours per week
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218