Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer
Milton Keynes / Oxford
A great opportunity has risen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join an upcoming facilities management team, covering commercial sites across Milton Keynes and the Oxford area.
Commercial Gas Engineer Responsibilities:
- To undertake gas and mechanical works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To actively undertake general proactive maintenance work (reactive works not yet identified by a client) identified on site.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works and attend to breakdowns when required.
- To provide callout response for the clients as detailed on the callout rota.
- To work an amount of overtime to complete chargeable out of hours PPM and reactive works.
- To work as part of an engineering team.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take ownership and accountability for ensuring site log books and standards are kept to a high standard.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensure customer satisfaction
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1 etc
- Mechanical experience would be advantageous. (17th/18th Edition)
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence
- Up to £38,000 depending on experience
- Call out rota 1 - 5
- Holiday package
- Door to Door Travel
- Call out fee
- Time & Half and double time opportunities