Mechanical Design Engineer / Estimator
What the Job Entails
An Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer / Estimator is required for a long established HVAC client of ours who are based in Tamworth. Our client specialise in the design and installation of Commercial Building Services including 4-pipe fan coil unit systems, VRV / VRF, ventilation systems including commercial kitchen and plumbing.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare ready for Tender, designs, drawings, equipment schedules, E to M requirements.
- Provide cost plans and tender documents for submittal to clients
- Represent the company at Design / Pre Tender meetings.
- Working with CAD technicians to prepare design, construction and Record Drawings.
Skills, Experience and attributes
- Ideally Degree or HND / HNC qualified. (Desired NOT Essential)
- Experience in Mechanical Services field
- A knowledge of Project costing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills - competent with Autocad 2D, Cymap, Excel and Word
- Flexible with a hands on approach.
- Mechanical - Design - HVAC - CAD - Project Costing - Estimation
If this role is of any interest at all please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218