Mobile Refrigeration Engineer - Lincoln
You have the opportunity to work for one of our agricultural focused clients based in Lincolnshire. They are a family run specialist manufacturer that provides controlled storage systems to agricultural sector clients across the UK.
They are currently looking for a refrigeration engineer to assist with manufacturing, installation, service and repair work of their refrigeration units across the UK. There will be a vehicle provided along with specialist tools and in house training provided for working with their equipment.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working on commercial and industrial refrigeration systems such as cold rooms
- Experience in all aspects of installation, servicing and maintenance of refrigeration systems
- Previous HVAC industry experience
- An individual with relevant experience in Building Services Engineering, across a variety of sectors
- A proactive individual who takes initiative and is able to work within a team, but interactive on a wider business scale
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Passionate about achieving the right solution for every client
- Be able to manage a challenging and varied workload whilst assisting team members where required
Refrigeration Engineer Requirements:
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in Air conditioning & refrigeration Level2/3 and F-Gas 2079
- A full UK driving license
Refrigeration Engineer Package
- £30K - £32K (Negotiable dependent on experience)
- Paid travel time
- Opportunities for further training and development
- Opportunities for overtime and weekend work
If you are fully qualified refrigeration engineer and you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Joe on 01745 772218 for more information.