Up to £35k Basic + Overtime
Working very locally around Stockport & Oldham on a Mobile basis.
You will be working for one of the best building services Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit Electrical Engineers to work on commercial sites around the Stockport & Oldham areas. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
Electrical Installation Responsibilities (70% of the time will be spent):
- 1st, 2nd and final fix electrical installations on Commercial sites
Building Services Responsibilities (30% of the time will be spent):
- To complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC equipment within our contracts, for example FCUs, AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting.
- Basic Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems)
- Basic Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries)
- L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
- To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule.
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas used by the client are clean and tidy.
- Criminal records check will be completed to any successful applicants
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable timeframe after the servicing.
- Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
- To get authorisation prior to ordering tools and equipment.
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that your appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for. This is to include all PPE and issued uniform.
- To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £30,000 to £35,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday - 40 hours per week
- Includes Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
- Excellent perks scheme.
What you’ll need
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Test & Inspect 2391 or equivalent (Essential)
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218