The role of the Asset Manager will have an operational focus on ensuring that the asset and PPM data held within in the MAXIMO CAFM system is accurately reflects the contracts current estate profile in order to meet our statutory and contractual obligations.
- You will control the current property and asset list, ensuring that all changes are captured and that the necessary adjustments to the PPM schedule are undertaken.
- You will be the focal point for ensuring that identified remedial works from inspections and maintenance tasks are fed into the appropriate work streams for action. You will be required to work closely with the planned maintenance, FM, technical teams and project teams.
- Develop, manage and maintain the FMR (Forward Maintenance Register) which will identify required works and be used by the Contract Management Team for input to the client's annual agreed works plan. This will need to include financial information for budgetary planning.
- You will work closely with the projects team to ensure identified works are panned and delivered and that all new and retired assets are reflected in the system.
- Ensure the required handover documentation is provided to ensure the required maintenance activities and inspections are captured within the CAFM system and that warranties are identified.
- Identifying trends from maintenance activities you will advise the client on assets with a high spend profile and downtime, where replacement is economically and operationally advantageous.
What we are looking for
- The successful candidate must have Asset Management experience and work efficiently on their own or in a team. The candidate must also have experience dealing with and upholding client relationships, as well as extensive knowledge of CAFM systems.
- This role may lead to project management on some of the life cycle of assets and an understanding of Planed Preventative Maintenance and Reactive works will be key. A motivated individual who is looking to work in a rewarding and challenging environment will suit this role as it's a unique contract, covering multiple locations across the UK and Northwest Europe.
- Previous experience of Asset Management
- Mechanical or Electrically qualified C&G or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge/working of CAFM systems
- Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Building Maintenance.
- Good understanding/Knowledge of standard maintenance specifications - (SFG20)
- Able to interpret detailed technical drawings, plans and O&Ms etc
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple issues and short term projects concurrently
- IT literacy - candidate must have report writing skills. Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required
- Must be a highly motivated person who works well within a team setting and more so independently
- Knowledge of European statutory maintenance legislation
- Additional building qualifications
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV online or call Jamie on 01745 772218