Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
Air Conditioning Engineer & Refrigeration Engineer – Central London
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up-skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
Air Conditioning Engineer & Refrigeration Engineer
Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
£38,000 - £43,000
- Undertake Reactive and PPM works to all Air Conditioning plant – including minor works, fault finding and repairs.
- Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used to ensure safe working practices.
- Develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the end client.
- Keep all plant rooms in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate. Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training.
- Arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.
- Carry out basic fabric maintenance as and when required.
- Carry out any other additional tasks as directed by the account management team.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Contractual or indentured apprenticeship or equivalent competency-based achievement
- Level 2 Diploma in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
- Level 2 NVQ in Installing, Testing and Maintaining Air *Conditioning & Heat Pump Systems
- Level 2 Diploma or Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning equipment engineering
- C&G Refrigeration & Air Conditioning 2072 or 2073, or equivalent NVQ2
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For more information please apply or call Dom on 0208 092 6500