Facilities Business Unit Coordinator
Our client who are one of the largest Estates and Facilities Management firms in the world, who employ over 50,000 multi-skilled and support staff globally are looking to recruit a Facilities Coordinator.
Position Title: Business Unit Co-ordinator
Site: Birmingham office
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main feature of this role will be to offer support to the Business Unit managerial team, ensuring the effective provision of administration support to the business unit, maintaining concise records and detail of correspondence.
Business Unit Co-ordinator Duties:
- Providing administrative support to the business unit management and contract support team to include:
- Day to day admin, including photocopying, typing and taking telephone messages
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the central contract filing for the business unit.
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports for both internal and external customers
- Maintenance of Business Unit directors diary
- Preparation of business unit review documentation
- When required, attending meetings to take notes or minutes and ensure follow up action undertaken
- Organising/ co-ordinating team and contract review meetings
- Dealing with frequent queries from site based staff and clients.
- Arranging training courses for business unit support staff and contract managers.
- Customer contact both internal and external
- Assisting contract support team (holiday cover)
- Completion of time sheets and holiday records for the central business unit team
- Developing systems and procedures to improve the overall efficiency of the office
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Finance Manager and Business Unit director.
- Ensuring there is a sufficient supply of all office stationery, including but not limited to: toners and printer cartridges for the colour printer and photocopies
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School/College Education
- Previous experience with a Facilities Maintenance environment (Desired)
- Experienced within Administration
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills
- Very proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience of using Finance Support Systems (Desired)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218