Project Manager (Electrical or Mechanical background)
45K-50K + Bonuses (20 %) + Car Allowance
Our client, who have been successfully growing over the last 20 + years across the UK are looking to recruit a skilled Project manager with a trade background to cover a number of prestigious contracts.
- Oversee the Project Management of Mechanical / HVAC related works both of a minor and/or major nature.
- Oversee M&E supervisor and related works as requested.
- Ensure that you effectively manage the expectations of our Customers and constantly deliver services safely, on time, within budget and to specification and to the Customer's satisfaction.
- Ensure that all of your works under your responsibility, irrespective of size are carried out in full compliance with legislative requirements and the Health and Safety Policy and quality system
- Demonstrate accurate financial monitoring and control of all works under your control, ensuring that your commitment value on any works never exceeds the Firm Price (FP).
- Organise work load to minimise lost time, or non-productive time.
- Maintain meticulous records, timesheets and appropriate job sheets for all tasks completed, ensuring all valid risk assessments and method statements are in place.
- Keep the Directors updated on a weekly basis of progress, successes, issues and concerns on all of your works
- Produce reports on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Control and monitor the performance of all suppliers, contractors and consultants employed on your works; safety, cost, programming etc.
- Prepare and update project planning to provide sufficient and accurate timelines and critical path control of each project under your control.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Educated to HND level (or equivalent) in HVAC (Desirable).
- Experience of facilities management in the maintenance and construction industry.
- Previously client facing roles are essential
- Experienced in designing and overseeing varied sized maintenance and new works, will be responsible for Financial & Quality control inspections and testing where required including Health & Safety.
- Full driving license.
- A proven member of a multi-skilled team
- A wide range of experience in project management
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate - Word, Excel, Microsoft Project & Web Access
- Currently or Previously held a level of Security Clearance (Desirable)
If this role as a Project Manager is of interest please apply online with your CV or for more information call Sarah on 0208 092 6500