Electrical Shift Engineer
4ON 4OFF (8am-8pm, days only)
Have you recently been furloughed? Suffered from redundancy due to COVID-19?
Now that restrictions are slowly easing, we have multiple exciting new Electrical Shift Engineer and Multi Skilled Maintenance roles working on a large new contract.
One of our biggest and leading clients is looking for multiple Electrical Shift Engineers and Multi Skilled Engineers to join them on this newly built site in Crowthorne
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
- Currently supply over 40 countries for private and public sector clients
- Annual revenue of £2.9billion
- They cover a range of sectors including government buildings, commercial properties and pharmaceutical sites
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- HVAP Qualification (Not essential)
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as an Electrical Shift Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Kieran.