Lead Shift Engineer
Lead Shift Engineer - Electrically Biased
Isle of Dogs
4 ON 4 OFF - Day Shifts
7am to 7pm
We currently have a great opportunity for a shift lead to work on a brand new building in the Isle of Dogs. The site is a high-end luxury residential complex spanning 30 floors in total.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
- £42,000 PA + overtime
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance Policy
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Liaising with the client and taking part in any meetings
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- CSCS Card (desired but not essential)
- Working as a building services engineer in a critical environment
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as a Lead Shift Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh.