Looking for a contract support to work for a Global FM company based out of their Aztec West office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a vibrant team for large FM company who offer training and progression opportunities like no other.
Purpose of the job:
The main feature of this role will be to offer support to the Business Unit managerial team, ensuring the effective provision of administration support to the business unit, maintaining records and detail of client correspondence.
Contract Support Duties:
- Supporting contract manager
- Providing administrative support to the business unit management and contract support team to include:
- Day to day admin, including photocopying, typing and taking telephone messages
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the central contract filing for the business unit.
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports for both internal and external customers
- Maintenance of Business Unit directors diary
- Preparation of business unit review documentation
- When required, attending meetings to take notes or minutes and ensure follow up action undertaken
- Organising/ co-ordinating team and contract review meetings
- Dealing with frequent queries from site based staff and clients.
- Arranging training courses for business unit support staff and contract managers.
- Customer contact both internal and external
- Completion of time sheets and holiday records for the central business unit team
- Developing systems and procedures to improve the overall efficiency of the office
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Finance Manager and Business Unit director.
- Ensuring there is a sufficient supply of all office stationery, including but not limited to: toners and printer cartridges for the colour printer and photocopies
Very proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Experience of using Finance Support Systems.
Previous experience as a contract support or experience in a similar role in the Facilities industry.
Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
Facilities Maintenance sector experience is a requirement
If you are interested and keen on the exciting opportunity as contract support please apply with CV or contact Kirsty 01745 772218
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||12th February 2020