Mobile Mechanical Shift Engineer
Mobile Mechanical Shift Engineer looking for work? Recently been furloughed or left without work due to current COVID-19 outbreak?
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Mechanical Shift Engineer to work on behalf of our client across a globally renowned government contract.
Working for one of the UK's leading facilities management companies that can offer great career stability in such uncertain times.
- Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Shift Engineer
- Shifts - 4 on 4 off Days only 7AM - 7PM
- £35K - 36K
- West London
Job specific accountabilities.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out mechanical duties and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either a Mechanical or building services bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
- Previous FM experience in ideally a critical / government setting
- Ability to obtain a level of security clearance.
If this role as a Mechanical Maintenance Shift Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.