Air Conditioning Engineer
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Working with one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management. We are looking recruit an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their leading mobile maintenance division. This is a great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer around the Manchester area who wants to be a part of a company that really look after and respect their employees.
The role is to operate within the maintenance team as a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works to various commercial contracts. Over time is available weekday and weekends
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines on various Air Conditioning Units
- Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours call out rota
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc.
- Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
- Driving licence
If you are interested in this role plese apply onlien with your up to date CV or call Kathy on 01745 772218