Lead Facility Coordinator
A Fantastic opportunity has arrived for a Lead Facility Coordinator to work as part of a prestigious contract in Birmingham.
Working for one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies on a very prestigious contract.
- Lead Facility Coordinator
- Covering a prestigious site
- Monday to Friday
- Shift work - 8am until 5pm and 9am until 6pm
- Salary - £24,000 to £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Immediate start available
Job specific accountabilities
- Management of project back office process
- End to end management of the billing, debt and invoicing process
- Train all staff to a high standard
- Liaise with supervisors/managers regarding daily duties
Qualifications / Experience
- Skilled in helpdesk call processing
- Previous Lead facility coordinator experience desired
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Preferably Maximo trained (training can be provided)
- Preferably experienced in using SAP & Coupa finance and purchasing systems
If you would like the opportunity to work for one of the best FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression.
Apply with a CV or contact Daf on the below.
01745 775584 / email@example.com