Commercial Gas Engineer
Mobile Multi-skilled Commercial Gas Engineer
Working for one of the UK's leading Boiler manufacturers, installation, commissioning and service maintenance companies. Based in the UK they as a company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development.
Our client are currently a Multi-skilled Commercial Gas/Boiler Engineer in the Central Belt areato support with the delivery of facilities support services across client sites on a facilities management contract.
- To undertake Commercial Gas and mechanical works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To actively undertake general proactive maintenance work (reactive works not yet identified by a client) identified on site.
- To undertake Commercial gas, electrical, mechanical, fabric PPM works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works and attend to breakdowns when required.
- To complete repairs / breakdowns in plumbing where required.
- To provide callout response for the clients as detailed on the callout rota.
- To work an amount of overtime to complete chargeable out of hours PPM and reactive works.
- To work as part of an engineering team.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take ownership and accountability for ensuring site log books and standards are kept to a high standard.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensure customer satisfaction
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CIGA1, CORt1 etc Essential
- Electrical and / or mechanical experience would be advantageous. (17th Edition/18th Edition)
- Having qualifications in more than one field is desirable but not essential.
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence Essential Qualifications / Skills
- Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
- Company vehicle (personal use), fuel card, pda etc.
- Overtime opportunities
- On Call
- Company Pension
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218.