Business Contract Support
Business Support Coordinator- Administration
These roles will report into the Contract Manager / Supervisor at the Scottish HQ.
This Business support Coordinator service will operate Mon- Fri 9am - 5pm with 30 mins break.. On offer will be competitive salaries and benefits and the chance to join a great team covering various maintenance contracts.
The requirements of the role are:
Provide administration support within the Business Support Centre, including but not limited to:
- HR administration, including: collation and recording of absence returns (both through tracker and updating SAP); processing of new starts, leavers and employee amendments and compilation of induction packs.
- Payroll administration including overtime pre-approval tracking and overtime submissions.
- Raising Purchase Orders on COUPA as required
- Clearing of SAP and COUPA queries.
- Running and distribution of scheduled reports from Business Intelligence, SAP and COUPA.
- Assist with preparation of monthly Performance Reports for all Contracts
- Contract Site access administration, including scheduling, obtaining the required documentation (Request for Access and Method Statement), raising required Purchase Order and tracking
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Book Training, internal and external and monitor training due dates.
- Quality system administration including filing and archiving.
- Arrange and attend meetings including production of minutes.
- Maintain office supplies, including control and distribution of stationery, telephony and IT equipment and procurement via raising Purchase Orders on COUPA.
- Reception and assisting with visitors.
- Site deliveries, following procedures to ensure correct storage and receipting of goods on COUPA.
- Collection and distribution of internal and external mail.
- Upkeep of notice boards.
- Other general administrative support as directed by local and Management team.
- There will be the occasional requirement to provide cover for the Business Support Help desk team. Training will be provided for this role.
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven experience in a professional environment.
- Experience or understanding of Facilities Management is desirable but not essential.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and team-working skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this role is of any interest at all please apply with your CV online or call Jamie on 01745 772218