Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A Fantastic opportunity has arrived for a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer to work as part of a large mobile maintenance team across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Working for one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies on a very prestigious contract.
- Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA, Phone
- Abundance of overtime on offer.
- Covering large prestigious sites
Job specific accountabilities
- Carry out preventative maintenance programme
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- Maintain the cooling, lighting, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation systems
- Liaise with our clients representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Liaise with building facilities team to ensure any shared landlord and tenant systems are operating correctly
Qualifications / Experience
- 17th / 18th Edition (Desirable)
- F-Gas 2079 (Essential)
- Previous experience within the FM industry
- Experienced with aspects of Air Conditioning and Electrical Maintenance.
If you would like the opportunity to work for one of the best FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression who will invest time and money into their engineers please apply.
Apply with a CV or contact Jake on the below.
01745 772218 / email@example.com