Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit an Multi Skilled Shift Engineer to join an existing team of engineers on a large Data Centre in Dagenham
The ideal candidate will have a strong FM background and ideally previous experience within a critical environment.
Working for one of the UK's leading facilities management companies that can offer great career progression and stability.
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday
- Salary - 40K / 45K
- Health Insurance, 25 Days Holidays & other benefits
- Overtime on offer.
- Large Data Centre in Dagenham
Job specific Accountabilities;
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience;
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or Mechanical bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to be proactive and manager own workload effectively.
If this role as an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake