Mobile Maintenance Plumber
Mobile Maintenance Plumber looking for work or a change of job?
Recently been furloughed or left without work due to current COVID-19 outbreak?
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Maintenance Plumber to work on behalf of our client across a large public sector contract in West London.
Mobile Maintenance Plumber (West London)
Our client can offer great career progression and job stability
- Mobile Maintenance Plumber
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Covering a cluster of public sector buildings across West London.
- Overtime available.
- Salary: 34K - 35K
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA, Company Card
Job specific accountabilities
- Carry out preventative maintenance program
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- To ensure all environmental conditions are maintained at all times with regard to critical building systems
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge of Air conditioning, UPS, Generators, LV systems (Desirable)
- Liaise with our clients representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Liaise with building facilities team to ensure any shared landlord and tenant systems are operating correctly
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ/C&G Mechanical/Plumbing qualifications
- Previous experience within the FM industry
- Proactive and client facing
If you would like the opportunity to work for one of the best FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression who will invest time and money into their engineers please apply directly or contact Jake on 0208 092 6500