Event Health and Safety Manager
Our client who are one of the most prestigious Premier Event sites in the UK. They cover major events from Sporting, Exhibition, Concerts, Trades Shows, etc.
They are now looking for an Events Health and Safety Manager to oversee all things public and workplace specific.
Brief list of responsibilities:
- Manage the Public access areas and the safety of all patrons
- Produce and deliver a safety management strategy for the events
- Produce a strategy for evacuation in the event of Fire's or any other potential hazard needing an evacuation strategy
- Responsible for H&S staff coordination including security
- A recognised Safety qualification (Nebosh, IOSH etc)
- Degree Level or Equivalent in Event Management or Health & Safety (Desired not essential)
- Experience in a similar position
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218