I am recruiting for a Static Fabric Technician/Handyman within Central London.
Working for an American commercial real estate services and investment firm who are one of the largest commercial real estate services company in the world. Covering well know retail store and commercial offices.
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
• First line response to reactive repairs
• Re lamping of defective luminaries
• Minor building fabric repairs
• Minor decorating tasks
• Minor plumbing repairs
• General janitorial duties as requested
• Supporting external landscaping
• Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
• Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
• Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
• Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
• Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
• Experience of working in a client facing role
If this role as Fabric technician/Handyman is of interest please call HVAC Recruitment on 0208 0926500 and ask for Charlotte, attentively you can email Charlotte on email@example.com