HV Shift Leader / Shift Engineer
HV Shift Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a HV Shift Leader to work on a prestigious site in Central London. This is one of the City's most exciting growing contracts.
As a HV Shift Leader you will be responsible to ensure that the contracted M&E maintenance and day to day reactive works in a safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Relevant experience of electrical or mechanical maintenance
- Relevant experience of electrical or mechanical supervision
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years shift work
- HV switching qualification or HV experience
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications or NVQ in Mechanical Engineering
- Fault finding on LV panels
- Testing of electrical circuits
- Ensuring that all plant, equipment, office and operational areas that are within JCA control are kept in a clean, tidy and serviceable state
- Carry out and supervise others with PPMs on all M&E tasks
- Carry out remedial tasks for all M&E remedial works
- Provide concise reports to line management and Service Desk where necessary
- Carry out PPM's on FCU's and AHU's
- Ensure regular communication with service coordinators, supervisors, contract managers and where necessary client representatives at all times.
- Write concise handover notes at the end of each shift
- Carry out minor plumbing repairs
- Carry out mechanical repairs
If this role as a HV Shift Leader interests yourself or you would like to have more information please apply or call the office and ask for Jack on 01745 772218