Multiskilled M&E Engineer
Up to £33.2k Basic + Overtime available
Working on a highly desirable site in the Salford area
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit Static M&E Engineer to work on a commercial site in the Salford area. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- To complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC equipment within our contracts, for example FCUs, AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting.
- Basic Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems)
- Basic Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries)
- L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
- To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule.
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas used by the client are clean and tidy.
- Criminal records check will be completed to any successful applicants
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable timeframe after the servicing.
- Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
- To get authorisation prior to ordering tools and equipment.
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that your appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for. This is to include all PPE and issued uniform.
- To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £30,000 to £33,200 (Dependent on experience).
- 4 on 4 off shifts working on multiple facilities on a static site. 2 days followed by 2 nights. 7 till 7 shifts.
- Company benefits package as standard.
- Excellent perks scheme.
What you’ll need
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Knowledge of all aspects of Building Services maintenance.
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218